Yield: One 2 pound Meatloaf. Serves 6-8
- 2 each - Eggs
- 6-8 ounces - Gunther's Jalapeno Salsa Fresca
- 2 ounces - Diced Canned Jalapenos
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup - Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and place oven rack on middle setting.
- Place ground beef in a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, add salsa, eggs and chopped jalapenos and mix
- Add bread crumbs 1/3 of a cup at a time, mix well and keep adding crumbs until the meat is "tacky" to the touch
- On a baking sheet (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray) Form the meat into a "loaf" form, making sure it is uniform in size from top to bottom and left to right, this ensures even cooking.
- Place in pre heated oven and cook for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through
- Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes and then slice and serve, top with Gunther's Jalapeno Salsa Fresca