Yield: 2 6 ounce portions or 3 4 ounce portions
- 2 tablespoons - Jerk Seasoning
- 1/2 ounce - Olive Oil
- 6 ounces - Gunther's Gourmet Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and make sure oven rack is on the middle setting.
- Trim pork loin of all fat and silver skin.
- Rub with oil and coat evenly with Jerk seasoning (this is a bit like a wet rub).
- Place pork on a baking sheet and place on middle oven rack.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes or until internal temperature is 150-155 degrees.
- Let pork loin sit and rest on cutting board for 5-8 minutes. Then slice to desired thickness.
- Spoon 2-3 ounces of chilled Gunther's Gourmet Salsa Verde on the center of the plate and fan the sliced pork around the Salsa Verde (see picture).
- Garnish with fresh herbs and your favorite sides and serve.
- ***Note - chilling the Tomatillo Salsa Verde helps balance the spices of the Jerk seasoning***